Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our little bundle!



So to keep you all updated I found this cute little template of fun things to say about the pregnancy! So here goes!

I'm 24 weeks & 3 days today. Feeling really good!
Total weight gain: (Wasn't sure how much I liked this question...) About 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: One pair of capris and two shirts just because they were comfy, but honestly I still fit into all of my normal clothes (thank heavens!).
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Whats that? Just kidding, its not too bad. I can't complain :).
Best moment this week: Having the little guy finally show off for his Daddy and he was able to feel everything, normally he gets stage fright and stops moving when someone puts their hand on my belly.
Miss anything: My flat stomach, normal belly button, and perfect back that never had any back pain. Haha its also starting to get a bit harder to bend over to shave my legs and what not.
Movement: YES, little man is crazy!
Food Cravings: Watermelon.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Symptoms: So much better than first trimester. I do have the occasional back pain and leg cramp but for the most part I've LOVED second trimester!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I actually ask Oak this on a weekly basis. I don't want to be one of those crazies that just because they are preggers they turn into a whack job. But really I haven't been too bad at all. I have the occasional day where I just want to cry or I do and then I just laugh at myself because its so funny that I'm crying for nothing. But for the most part I have been my normal self.. Happy :).
Wedding ring on or off: On!
Showing: Definitely. I don't just look like I'm gaining weight anymore there is a basketball there. And here is the pic to prove it!


 
photo.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Ugh can't see the picture in Safari or Chrome, I guess I'll just have to imagine the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete