Sunday, July 1, 2012

July already??

Alright, I really can't believe its July already. Time fly's!!

June was amazing and kept us crazy busy. We had our 2 year anniversary yesterday and I cannot even  believe that its been that long. Some days it feels like we've been together for 50 years (which is a good thing) and others it feels like a few days (which is also a good thing) keeps things exciting!

I truly have the worlds most incredible husband. I cannot even begin to express how much I love him. He really is my everything and I thank my loving Heavenly Father every day for such an amazing man as my husband. I really got a catch!

There are sooooo many things that I love about Oak but here is a TINY list any way!

I love that he is so good to me.
I love that he loves me.

I love that he is patient.
I love that he is spiritual.

I love that he is going to be the best daddy in the whole wide world.
I love that he is a cowboy.

I love that he is a hard worker.

I love that he is so much fun.
I love that he is unconditional.
I love that he is handsome.

I love that he makes me laugh.
I love that he can be shy.
I love that he makes fun of me but when I retaliate he can't take it. (haha bless your heart).
I love that he cares so much about me.
I love that he is so trust worthy.
I love that he is so loving.
I love that he seriously completes me and makes me a better person.

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU OAKLY ROGERS AND I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE AND MY ETERNITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment